The Digital Financial Services (DFS) Observatory began research in 2016.
The projects activities include:
- World’s first comprehensive curated library of DFS-related laws, regulations and policies, available at https://dfsobservatory.com/legal_library. It contains over 850 DFS legal documents from over 60 countries, trade blocks, and SSBs in our searchable database.
- Hosting webinars & quizzes on DFS-related topics, leading to a Certificate of participation for registered participants.
- Providing commentaries and policy documents on DFS regulation
- Publications on a range of DFS-related topics, including those from the ITU DFS Focus Group
- Hosting an annual DFS Summit, with a wide range of topics important to the DFS field.